How to Set a Song as Alarm on iPhone:
To set a song as an alarm on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the “Clock” app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Alarm” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “+” button in the top-right corner of the screen to create a new alarm.
- Set the time and other alarm settings, such as the repeat and label for the alarm.
- Tap “Sound” under “Alarm Sound.”
- Tap “Pick a Song” at the top of the screen.
- Select a song from your music library or purchase a song from the iTunes Store.
- Tap “Save” in the top-right corner of the screen to save the alarm.
The song you selected will now be set as the alarm sound for the alarm you created. You can repeat these steps to create additional alarms with different songs, or you can edit an existing alarm to change its song.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.