How to Set Video as Wallpaper on iPhone Lock Screen
To set a video as your wallpaper on the lock screen of your iPhone, you will need to use a third-party app as this feature is not natively supported by iOS. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Install a wallpaper app from the App Store that supports setting video as wallpaper. Some popular options include Live Wallpapers by YUNUS and Live Wallpapers for Me.
- Open the app and browse for a video that you want to use as your wallpaper.
- Select the video and tap the “Set” button.
- Choose “Set as Lock Screen” or “Set as Both” to set the video as your lock screen wallpaper.
- Exit the app and lock your iPhone to see the video playing as your wallpaper.
Keep in mind that using a video as your wallpaper may affect your battery life and may not be available on all devices.