How to Sync Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar
To sync your Outlook calendar with Google Calendar, follow these steps:
- Open your Google Calendar and click the “Settings” gear icon in the top right corner.
- In the menu that appears, click “Add calendar,” then “Import calendar.”
- Click the “Choose file” button and select the .ics file of your Outlook calendar.
- Click the “Import” button to begin the sync process.
- Your Outlook calendar will now be imported into Google Calendar and the two calendars will stay synced going forward.
Note: If you want to sync your Outlook calendar with your Google Calendar on a regular basis, you can use a third-party tool such as SyncGene to automate the process.
Keep in mind that syncing your Outlook calendar with Google Calendar does not delete any events from either calendar. It simply allows you to see your Outlook events in Google Calendar and vice versa.