How to Transfer Data from One Google Account to Another? To transfer data from one Google account to another, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the Google account that contains the data you want to transfer.
- Go to the Google Takeout website (https://takeout.google.com/) and select the data you want to transfer. You can choose to transfer data from specific Google services, such as Gmail, Google Drive, or Google Calendar, or you can select all of your data.
- Click on the “All Data Included” button to see a list of all the data that will be transferred.
- Click on the “Deselect All” button to deselect all of the data, and then manually select the data you want to transfer by clicking on the checkboxes next to the data types.
- Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- On the next page, choose the delivery method for the data. You can choose to download the data to your computer or transfer it to another Google account.
- If you choose to transfer the data to another Google account, enter the email address of the account you want to transfer the data to and click on the “Send” button.
- The data will be transferred to the other Google account, and you’ll receive a notification when the transfer is complete.
Note: Some data types, such as Google Drive files and Gmail messages, will be transferred automatically and will not count towards your storage quota. Other data types, such as Google Photos, will count towards your storage quota and will need to be transferred manually.