How to Upload All Photos From iPhone to Google Drive: You can upload all photos from your iPhone to Google Drive using the Google Drive app. Here are the steps to do so:
- Download the Google Drive app from the App Store if you haven’t already.
- Open the Google Drive app and sign in with your Google account.
- Tap the “+” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select “Upload,” and then “Photos and Videos.”
- Select all the photos you want to upload by tapping “Select” and then choosing the photos.
- Once you’ve selected all the photos, tap “Upload” in the top right corner of the screen.
The photos will now be uploaded to your Google Drive account and will be available for access from other devices.
Alternatively, you can use third-party apps like “Google Photos” which allows you to back up all your photos to Google Photos which are automatically synced to your Google Drive account.
Also, you can use “iCloud Photos” to upload your photos to iCloud and then use “Google Photos Backup” to upload from iCloud to Google Photos.
Please note that if you have a large number of photos, it may take some time for them to upload, depending on the size of the photos and the speed of your internet connection.