How to Use Discord on Phone:
To use Discord on your phone, you will need to download the Discord app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices). Here’s how to use Discord on your phone:
- Download the Discord app: Open the App Store or the Google Play Store on your phone and search for “Discord.” Select the Discord app and tap on “Install” to download it to your device.
- Create an account: Once the Discord app is installed, open it and tap on the “Get Started” button. Follow the prompts to create a new Discord account or log in to an existing account.
- Join a server: To join a server, tap on the “+” icon in the bottom right corner of the app and select “Join a Server.” Enter the server’s invite code or search for the server by name. Once you have found the server you want to join, tap on the “Join” button to join it.
- Chat with other users: Once you have joined a server, you can participate in the conversations by sending messages in the text channels. To send a message, tap on the text field at the bottom of the screen and type your message. Then, tap on the “Send” button to send it.
- Use voice channels: Discord also offers voice channels that allow you to talk to other users in real-time. To join a voice channel, tap on it in the server list and then tap on the “Join Voice Channel” button. You can then use your phone’s microphone to talk to other users in the voice channel.
That’s all there is to using Discord on your phone. You can also use the app to join multiple servers, customize your notification settings, and access other features.