How to Watch Multiple Twitch Streams on Web and Mobile
To watch multiple Twitch streams on the web or on mobile:
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv on your web browser or open the Twitch app on your mobile device.
- Search for the streamers you want to watch using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on the streamer’s name or profile picture to go to their channel page.
- Click on the “Watch Live” button to start watching the stream.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each streamer you want to watch.
That’s it! You can now watch multiple Twitch streams at the same time by opening multiple tabs in your web browser or by switching between channels in the Twitch app.
Note that the number of streams you can watch simultaneously will depend on the performance of your device and internet connection. It is also worth noting that some streamers may use third-party extensions or software to enable multiple streams on the same page.