How to Watch YouTube Together on Discord
To watch YouTube together on Discord, you can use the “Go Live” feature to stream the YouTube video to your Discord channel. Here’s how:
- Open Discord and go to the channel where you want to watch YouTube.
- Click on the “Go Live” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the “Go Live” window, choose the “Application” option and select the YouTube app from the list.
- Click on the “Start Streaming” button to start the stream.
- Open the YouTube app and navigate to the video you want to watch.
- Play the video and it will be streamed to your Discord channel.
That’s it! You and the other members of the Discord channel will now be able to watch the YouTube video together in real-time. Note that you will need to have the YouTube app installed on your device to use this method.
You can also use a screen sharing feature to share your screen and watch YouTube together on Discord. To do this, simply follow the steps above, but choose the “Screen” option in the “Go Live” window instead of the “Application” option. This will allow you to share your screen and watch YouTube together in real-time.