One AirPod Not Charging: If one of your AirPods is not charging, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure the AirPod is properly seated in the charging case. If the AirPod is not fully seated, it may not charge properly.
- Check the charging case for debris or damage. If there is debris blocking the charging contacts, or if the case is damaged, it may not charge the AirPod properly.
- Make sure the charging case is charged. If the charging case itself is not charged, it will not be able to charge the AirPods.
- Check the charging cable and outlet. Make sure the charging cable is properly plugged into a functioning outlet and that it is not damaged.
- Reset the AirPods. To reset your AirPods, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” on your device
- Tap “Bluetooth”
- Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods
- Tap “Forget This Device”
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case until the status light flashes white
- Connect your AirPods to your device again
If none of these troubleshooting steps help, it is possible that there is a hardware issue with your AirPod or charging case. In that case, you may need to contact Apple for further assistance.