Ways to Add Contact to Home Screen on iPhone
There are a few different ways to add a contact to the home screen of your iPhone:
- Open the “Phone” app on your iPhone and go to the “Contacts” tab.
- Find the contact you want to add to the home screen and tap on their name.
- Tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the “Add to Favorites” section and tap the plus icon next to “Add to Home Screen.”
- Tap “Done” to add the contact to your home screen.
Alternatively, you can add a contact to the home screen by creating a shortcut:
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone and tap and hold on an empty space until the apps start wiggling.
- Tap the “Plus” icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Contact” in the list of shortcut options.
- Select the contact you want to add and tap “Add.”
You can also use the “Add to Home Screen” feature in the “Contacts” app to add a contact to your home screen. To do this, open the “Contacts” app, find the contact you want to add, tap on their name, and then tap the “Add to Home Screen” button.