Ways to Extract APK File of Any App on Your Android Phone: There are a few ways to extract the APK file of an app on an Android phone:
- Using a file manager: Some file managers, such as ES File Explorer, have built-in APK extractor tools that allow you to extract the APK file of any app on your phone.
- Using a third-party app: There are several apps available on the Google Play Store, such as APK Extractor, that can extract the APK file of any app on your phone.
- Using ADB (Android Debug Bridge): ADB is a command line tool that can be used to extract the APK file of an app on your phone by connecting it to a computer. You will need to have ADB installed on your computer and enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Using a backup app: Some backup apps, such as Helium, can extract the APK file of an app while creating a backup of your apps and data.
- Extract from Google Play Store: you can use apps such as APK Downloader, it allows you to download APK files directly from the Google Play Store to your computer.
It’s worth noting that some apps may not be able to be extracted due to security measures implemented by the app developer or phone manufacturer.