Ways to Fix Google Maps Not Working on Samsung Phone: There are a few steps you can try if you’re experiencing issues with Google Maps on your Samsung phone:
- Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can fix issues with apps.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you’re on cellular data, try switching to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
- Update Google Maps: Make sure you have the latest version of Google Maps installed on your phone. You can check for updates in the Google Play Store.
- Clear the cache and data for Google Maps: Sometimes, clearing the cache and data for Google Maps can resolve issues. To do this, go to your phone’s Settings > Apps > Google Maps > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.
- Check for Android updates: Make sure your phone is running the latest version of Android. You can check for updates in the Settings app under System > Advanced > System update.
- Check for app conflicts: If you have any other apps installed that might be conflicting with Google Maps, try uninstalling them to see if that resolves the issue.
- Reset your phone: If none of the above steps fix the issue, you may need to reset your phone to its factory settings. Be sure to back up your data before resetting.