Ways to Fix Google Meet Camera Not Working Issue on Any Browser: If you’re experiencing issues with the camera in Google Meet on any browser, here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Restart your computer: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with your computer. Close all open browser windows and apps, and then restart your computer.
- Check your camera and microphone settings: Make sure your camera and microphone are enabled in Google Meet. To do this, click the “Settings” icon (the gear icon) in the bottom right corner of the screen and make sure the camera and microphone are set to “On.”
- Check your browser permissions: Make sure your browser is allowing Google Meet to access your camera and microphone. To do this, go to your browser’s settings and look for the “Camera” and “Microphone” permissions. Make sure these permissions are set to “Allow.”
- Check your device drivers: Make sure your computer’s device drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause issues with your camera and microphone. You can check for driver updates on the manufacturer’s website or use a driver update tool.
- Check for browser extensions: Extensions can sometimes cause issues with Google Meet. To disable extensions, go to your browser’s extensions menu and disable any extensions that you don’t need.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, try switching to a wired Ethernet connection or vice versa.
If none of these steps help, it’s possible that there is an issue with your camera or microphone hardware. In this case, you may need to try a different camera or microphone or contact the manufacturer for assistance.