Ways to Fix Instagram Direct Messages Not Working:
If you’re experiencing issues with Instagram Direct messages not working, there are a few steps you can try to fix the problem:
- Restart the app: Close the app and reopen it to see if this resolves the issue.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your device has a strong and stable internet connection.
- Update the app: Check to see if there is an update available for the Instagram app and install it if there is.
- Check for updates on your device: Make sure your device is running the latest operating system.
- Log out and log back in: Try logging out of your account and logging back in to see if this resolves the issue.
- Delete and reinstall the app: If none of the above steps work, try deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if this fixes the issue.
- Contact Instagram support: If you continue to experience issues with Instagram Direct messages not working, you can contact Instagram support for further assistance.
Keep in mind that Instagram may experience temporary outages or other issues that could cause Direct messages to not work. In this case, you may just need to wait for the issue to be resolved on their end.