Ways to Fix iPhone Dims the Screen Automatically
If your iPhone is dimming the screen automatically, there are a few steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Check the settings: Go to Settings > Display & Brightness and make sure that the “Auto-Brightness” setting is turned off. If it is turned on, try turning it off and see if the issue is resolved.
- Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix issues with your iPhone. To restart your iPhone, press and hold the power button until the “slide to power off” slider appears. Slide the slider to power off your iPhone, and then press and hold the power button again to turn it back on.
- Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest version of iOS installed on your iPhone. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Reset your iPhone: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your iPhone to its default settings. To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset All Settings.” This will reset all of your iPhone’s settings to their default values, but it will not delete any of your data.
- Contact Apple: If the issue persists after trying these steps, it might be a hardware issue. In this case, you may need to contact Apple or a qualified technician for further assistance.