Ways to Fix LG Magic Remote Not Working? There are a few steps you can try if your LG Magic Remote is not working:
- Check the batteries: Make sure the batteries in your remote are properly installed and have enough charge. If the batteries are low or dead, replace them with new ones.
- Reset the remote: Try resetting the remote by removing the batteries and then reinserting them.
- Check the device connection: Make sure your LG TV is turned on and that the remote is properly paired with the TV. If you’re using a smart TV, ensure that it is connected to the internet.
- Check for interference: If you have other electronic devices or appliances nearby, they may be causing interference with the remote. Try moving the remote and the TV farther away from these devices to see if that resolves the issue.
- Update the TV firmware: Make sure your LG TV is running the latest version of the firmware. You can check for updates in the TV’s settings menu.
- Contact LG support: If none of the above steps fix the issue, you may want to contact LG support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or repair the remote if it is malfunctioning.