Ways to Fix Taskbar Missing or Disappeared on Windows 10:
- Restart the explorer.exe process: Press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to open the Task Manager, locate the explorer.exe process, right-click on it, and select “Restart.”
- Use the Windows key + P shortcut: Press the Windows key + P, and then select “PC screen only” from the projection options.
- Use the Windows key + X shortcut: Press the Windows key + X, and then select “Task Manager” from the Quick Link menu. Locate the explorer.exe process, right-click on it, and select “Restart.”
- Check for updates: Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Check for any available updates and install them.
- Boot into Safe Mode: Restart your PC, and press the F8 key repeatedly before the Windows logo appears. Select “Safe Mode” from the menu.
- Run the System File Checker: Press the Windows key + X, and select “Command Prompt (Admin).” Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
- Run the DISM tool: Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth” and press Enter.
- Perform a system restore: Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” select “Get started.”