Ways to Fix YouTube Not Working or Playing Videos on Safari Browser:
If YouTube is not working or playing videos on your Safari browser, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or switching to a different network to see if that helps.
- Update your browser: Make sure that you are using the latest version of Safari. You can check for updates by going to the “Safari” menu and selecting “Preferences”, then clicking the “Updates” tab.
- Clear your cache and cookies: Over time, your browser can accumulate a lot of temporary data that can cause problems with websites. You can clear your cache and cookies by going to the “Safari” menu and selecting “Clear History and Website Data”.
- Disable extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with YouTube and cause it to not work properly. You can try disabling your extensions to see if that fixes the issue. To do this, go to the “Safari” menu and select “Preferences”, then click the “Extensions” tab.
- Restart your device: If none of the above steps have helped, try restarting your device. This can often fix issues with websites and apps.
If the issue persists after trying these steps, you may want to try accessing YouTube on a different browser or device to see if the problem is specific to Safari or your device.