Ways to Play Google Chrome Dinosaur Run Game on Mobile
To play the Google Chrome dinosaur run game on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile device.
- Disconnect from the internet by turning off your device’s Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Try to access a website in Google Chrome.
- A screen with a dinosaur and the message “Unable to connect to the Internet” will appear.
- Tap the dinosaur to start the game.
- The dinosaur will automatically start running. Tap the screen to make the dinosaur jump over obstacles.
- The game will end if the dinosaur hits an obstacle. The longer you play, the faster the dinosaur will run and the more obstacles you will need to jump over.
- To play again, simply tap the screen when the game is over to restart.
Note: You can also play the dinosaur run game on a desktop computer by following the same steps. Simply disconnect from the internet and try to access a website in Google Chrome to start the game.