Ways to Remove Microsoft Account from Windows 10
To remove a Microsoft account from a Windows 10 device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu and click on the “Settings” icon.
- In the Settings window, click on the “Accounts” option.
- In the Accounts section, click on the “Email & app accounts” option.
- In the Email & app accounts section, select the Microsoft account that you want to remove.
- Click on the “Manage” button next to the Microsoft account.
- In the Microsoft account management window, click on the “Remove” button.
- Confirm that you want to remove the Microsoft account by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- The Microsoft account will be removed from the device, and you will no longer be signed in to any Microsoft services with that account.
Note: If you are using a Microsoft account as the primary account on the device, removing it will also remove all the files, settings, and apps associated with that account.