Ways to Set and Access Reminders in Google Calendar: Google Calendar allows users to set reminders for events and tasks. Here are a few ways to set and access reminders in Google Calendar:
- Create an event: When creating an event in Google Calendar, you can set a reminder by clicking on the “Event” option and then selecting “Reminder.” You can choose from a list of preset times or set a custom reminder.
- Add a task: You can also set reminders for tasks by clicking on the “Task” option in Google Calendar.
- Access reminders: You can access your reminders by clicking on the “Reminders” tab on the left sidebar of Google Calendar. Here, you’ll see a list of all your upcoming reminders.
- Set reminder on mobile device: You can also set reminders on the Google Calendar mobile app on your phone. Open the app, go to the “Reminders” tab and tap on the “+” icon to create a new reminder.
- Use Google Assistant: You can also set reminders using Google Assistant, this can be done by saying “Hey Google, remind me to call my mom at 6 pm.”
- Use Gmail: You can set reminders directly from Gmail. When you receive an email about something that you need to follow up on, hover over the email, click on the three-dot icon, and select “Add Reminder.”
Once the reminder is set, you’ll receive a notification at the specified time. You can also snooze or dismiss the reminder from the notification.