Ways to Turn Off Camera and Screenshot Sound on iPhone:
There are a few ways to turn off the camera and screenshot sound on an iPhone:
- Mute the phone: You can mute the phone by pressing the volume down button on the side of the phone. This will turn off all sounds, including the camera and screenshot sounds.
- Turn off the ringer switch: You can turn off the ringer switch on the side of the phone. This will turn off all sounds except for phone calls.
- Change the sound settings: Go to “Settings” > “Sounds & Haptics” and toggle off the “Change with Buttons” option. This will prevent the volume button from changing the volume of the camera and screenshot sounds.
- Use the silent mode: You can put your iPhone in silent mode by flipping the switch on the side of the phone. This will turn off all sounds including camera and screenshot sounds.
- Use the volume button: When you are about to take a screenshot or open the camera, press the volume down button before taking the screenshot or opening the camera. This will turn off the sound of camera and screenshot.
- Use AssistiveTouch: You can enable AssistiveTouch and assign the screenshot action to it, this way you can take a screenshot without making sound. Go to Setting > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch > toggle it on, then customize top level menu > add the screenshot button.
It’s worth noting that in iOS 14 and later, You can turn off the camera and screenshot sound by going to Setting > Sounds & Haptics > toggle off the “Shutter Sound”