Where Is Do Not Disturb on iOS 16/15 and How to Use It: On iOS 16/15, you can access the Do Not Disturb feature by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Do Not Disturb.”
- Toggle the “Do Not Disturb” switch to the ON position to turn on Do Not Disturb.
To customize the Do Not Disturb settings, tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option to access the following options:
- “Scheduled”: You can use this option to set a schedule for when Do Not Disturb should automatically turn on and off.
- “Allow Calls From”: You can use this option to specify which calls should be allowed through Do Not Disturb. For example, you can allow calls from your favorite contacts or from everyone.
- “Repeated Calls”: You can use this option to specify whether or not repeated calls from the same person within three minutes should be allowed through Do Not Disturb.
- “Silence”: You can use this option to specify whether or not calls and notifications should be silenced when Do Not Disturb is on.
To turn off Do Not Disturb, simply toggle the “Do Not Disturb” switch to the OFF position. You can also turn off Do Not Disturb by tapping on the “Do Not Disturb” icon in the Control Center.