Wireshark Alternatives for Android: Wireshark is a popular network protocol analyzer tool that is primarily used on desktop systems. However, there are some alternatives available for Android devices that can provide similar functionality:
- tcpdump: Tcpdump is an open-source command-line tool that can be used to capture and analyze network packets on Android devices. It is available in the Google Play Store and can be run through an SSH connection or a terminal emulator app.
- Network Analyzer: Network Analyzer is a mobile app that provides network troubleshooting and analysis tools for Android devices. It can be used to analyze network traffic, scan for open ports, and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Fing: Fing is a mobile app that can be used to scan networks and identify connected devices. It can also be used to troubleshoot network issues and provides detailed information about devices connected to the network.
- Packet Capture: Packet Capture is an Android app that allows you to capture and analyze network packets. It can be used to analyze network traffic and troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- NetworkMapper: NetworkMapper is an Android app that allows you to scan networks and view detailed information about connected devices. It can also be used to troubleshoot network issues and identify security vulnerabilities.
It’s worth noting that some of these alternatives might require root access to access all features. Also, these apps may not have all the features of Wireshark, and some might be focused on specific tasks, such as network scanning.